- black / light pink
- square frame
- brown tinted lenses
- interlocking GG logo at the temples
- These glasses come with a protective case.
Made in Italy
Brand style ID: GG0998S005
Highlights black / light pink acetate square frame brown tinted lenses interlocking GG logo at the temples These glasses come with a protective case. Made in Italy Composition Acetate 100% Brand... Read more
Made in Italy
Brand style ID: GG0998S005
Profile Brighton Limited is the data controller of your personal data and is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or service to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies does profilefashion.com use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” Profilefashion.com routinely uses all four categories of cookies on the Service. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
1. Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas.
3. Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to remember how you’re logged in, when you logged in or out, whether you chose to no longer see advertisements, the state or history of Service tools you’ve used. These cookies also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customized the Service in other ways, such as customizing the toolbars we offer in the right column of every page. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
4. Targeting Cookies. Profilefashion.com, our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than profilefashion.com. This information may be shared with organisations outside profilefashion.com, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
How can I manage my cookies?
If you do not want to accept cookies from profilefashion.com, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you choose to do this, please be aware profilefashion.com may no longer function as intended.For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
How can I turn my cookies off?
All popular browsers (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari) allow you to amend your cookie settings so that cookies are no longer enabled across all websites that you visit. You can find information explaining how to disable cookies for many browsers in the ‘Where to find information about controlling cookies’ section at the Information Commissions website: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.